VISITOR POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
We are committed to the health and safety of our patients, visitors, and staff. Our visitor policies have been carefully considered to ensure the highest level of safety, especially during this COVID-19.
Visitor Expectations Include:
- Anyone entering the hospital must wear a cloth face covering or mask.
- Only one visitor per patient.
- Visitors should follow the self-screening instructions at the hospital entrance.
DO NOT enter the hospital if you have signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection such as fever, cough, or sore throat.
Visitors, please continue to:
- Clean your hands after arriving and before leaving.
- Always cover your cough.
- Use a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean your hands after coughing or sneezing.